Monday, November 1, 2010

SIOUX FALLS REPORT - DAY 3

By day 3 I almost didn't give a crap anymore.  I was exhausted, my knee felt like it was on fire and detaching itself from the rest of my leg one fiber at a time and the coffee with the extra expresso shot DID NOT WORK to keep me awake.  The day ended up really great in the end.  Amy and Brian came to the show and did the walk in and wipe up scenario going Winners Bitch and Winners Dog in Smooth Collies and Winners Bitch in Rough Collies-all for majors.  Jean's Ebbie was Winner's Bitch for a 4 point major to finish her Championship!  I think all three of them are ribbon sluts--(insert hilarious laughter here) ;-)
Spice sucked it up and let me take her into the rally ring again.  Apparently she is not going to trade me in for a better handler, at least as of today.  I redeemed myself and relaxed and didn't freak out too much and she qualified for her 2nd RN leg with another placement, this time a 3rd place.  I think she might be a ribbon slut too....
The dogs and I came home this afternoon after a good nights sleep at Jean's.  We are all happy to be home again and I am just positive that the elves will appear this evening and unpack the trailblazer by the morning.  What? No elves? Okay, how about fairies?  I'll take fairies to unpack.  No fairies either?  Hmmm...dogs don't have opposable thumbs and Jam would probably organize some type of protest if he was asked to unload the vehicle.  Shoot...guess I have to do it myself.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment