Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A PRAYER FOR MY KNEE AND OTHER WORN OUT BODY PARTS

I think we may need to start a prayer circle for my knee and various other disfunctional, worn out body parts.  The next three weeks will be riding on just how well the knee brace works and the size of the ibuprofen bottle.  Herding lessons continue on Mondays which beats me up the most but is by far one of my favorite activities.  I traded training Bejing in herding for John Jola and he is going to show Spice for me in conformation, Spice and Declan will continue their herding and next Monday, Harold will be going for a shot at it.  Declan and Lolly will be starting obedience classes on Tues. nights beginning 11/16.  And of course we have the semi-daily agility foundation work with Spice. 
The weekends will be the most fun, or not, depending on the drive :-)   This weekend we have the local UKC rally and obedience trials in Cedar Rapids.  Jam, Harold, Spice and Trace are all entered in rally level one.  I just hope there are more dogs entered so I don't have to do them all back to back.  Then we head out on 11/13 and 11/14 for the International show in Hutchinson, MN with Spice, Trace and Lolly.  That's 4 shows in 2 days and I'm sure will be loads of fun but totally exhausting.  Apparently I love Minnesota waaaaayyy too much as we head back up again to Shakopee for the next weekend with Declan in conformation.  I had some plans to enter the Des Moines obedience trials after Thanksgiving but decided it was time for a break as December looks a bit busier than I had originally thought.
Yep, I'm nuts, but then everyone knew that already!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment