Sunday, November 7, 2010

The End of the Rally Weekend

It was an entirely awesome way to end the weekend.  Trace qualified with a 94 for his first U-RO1 leg.  Jam qualified with a 96 for his second U-RO1 leg.  And Harold was spot on with a 97 for his final leg and his U-RO1 title!  No class placements today as there were four perfect 100 scores.  Harold also got a medal for finishing his U-RO1 title.  I am so proud of my boys--they were terrific this weekend and I couldn't have asked for anything more out of them.  Now I have to determine how to get all the items into the trailblazer for next weekend's run to Minnesota and the International shows.  I think this calls for some celebratory chocolate!
Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I really enjoy UKC, and am glad you and the boys had fun.

    ReplyDelete