Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Gift From Harold

Harold "found" a kitten today.  In a hay bale out by the cattle.  Dirty, matted, very thin and probably about 6 weeks old.  But bright eyed and no fleas!  So I caved and brought him in, gave him a bath in the kitchen sink, blow dried him, put him in Trace's vari kennel and fed him.  Luckily I have canned cat food on hand left from the winter when I feed the farm cats.  This baby is my favorite colors of yellow and white stripes.  He is now in the shed in his vari kennel with food, water and cushy blankies.  We'll see how he is in the a.m. 
I won't have indoor cats because I won't do a litter box, but if this little guy hangs around and continues to be friendly I'll have him neutered and vetted and maybe I'll have a cat that hangs out in the kennel building and shed and who knows maybe I'll add another kitty or two. 
Thanks Harold--see what you have done now???

No comments:

Post a Comment