Friday, June 15, 2012

Frolic

Tori and I are off to the MWCR Collie Frolic!  It's going to be one my patented quick trips north and back in a day but I am excited to meet more MWCR folks and their dogs.  And in keeping with my tradition of trying to accomplish as much in each trip as possible I'll be bringing back a Collie for and Iowa adopter YEA!! 
Of course what trip north would be complete without a new member of the gang?  Taya (Ch. Oak Knolls Olympic Souvenir) will be joining the household and will be bred to Declan (nr Ch. Oak Knolls Riverton).  Sahra and I are leasing her for a co-bred litter.  All sables in this one as Taya is pure for sable--so more brown dogs to choose from and hopefully lots of smoothies!
I've got a couple of pics of the kitten, who is definitely here to stay now, I named him so that means he is a keeper.  I'll try to get "Arnold" pics and some of the puppies and Taya up here on Sunday. 
So much to do, so little time...

No comments:

Post a Comment