Thursday, June 28, 2012

Adding and Subtracting

Just as I was about to get really down about Spice not having any babies, MWCR called and I'm getting two puppies to foster until they go to new homes.  It won't be a long foster I'm sure since puppies are so cute and easily placed.  But it does take my mind off of no Spice puppies.  I also get to name them, which I am honored to do.  So that is the addition part of the equation.  Subtracting is so much more difficult.  I have a couple of dogs that are still looking for great homes but I'm not terribly anxious to see them go.  I did a look around this week and know there are more than a couple of dogs that should be getting new homes around here.
Adding, subtracting, adding, sheesh if I had to throw long division or fractions in there I'd be in a true mess.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment