Friday, October 28, 2011

A Watched Pot

You know the old saying.  I'm actually hoping that Lolli does not begin labor until Monday.  Sunday night at the earliest.  The longer she keeps puppies baking the better.  The car is packed and we are on hot standby as Clara would say. 
After puppy fun Spice, Hope, Calvin and I head for Minnesota.  Hope has been adopted and I'm meeting her new owners on Friday.  I'm so tickled that someone has adopted Hope-she is the rescue with the limited vision and I was worried that she would be passed up because of that.  Of the original 9, that leaves only one left to go to a new forever home-Gem.  Spice is entered in beginner's novice, Calvin in rally novice and novice obedience with the plan to come back with one BN, one RN and one CD.  Yep, we dream BIG around here! 
Auntie Peppi will be here to kennel sit, I shall say a prayer for her sanity. Keeping straight who goes where in the kennels and in the crates, who can and cannot run with each other, how much of this and that they eat and in the case of the geriatric kids, who gets what meds.  Maybe I should have left her a bottle or two of wine...

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment