Wednesday, October 5, 2011

FALL

Yep it's fall.  Harvest has begun and the shoot is back in prep for the cows going bye-bye.  The air is crisp, but warm this week which is a good thing.  I am dedicating this afternoon to dog baths.  This may be the last time for outdoor dog baths and I want to get everyone clean before winter.  Once we have to move bath time inside only dogs that are showing get a bath.  My back just can't take doing them all in the tub.  Speaking of tubs, I love my booster bath.  It has saved me countless hours of back pain. :-)  Earlier this year I even hooked up the hot water faucet from the basement and in the spring we had warm outside water. 
This morning I dedicated to getting a few groceries in the house and a quick run to the Goodwill in Independence for a drop off.  More dog laundry on the line drying and after a short break I'm moving fencing again.  I have a couple of panels and doors to repair (thank you Glitter--that'll do) and need to move where the doors are for winter.  Fingers crossed I can still use the 2 yards down below once the snow flies.  Snow...ugh. 
Outta here to enjoy this lovely fall day.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment