Saturday, April 3, 2010

THE WAIT IS OVER

Yep, Spice finally came into season yesterday. It's been a year this month that she was in season last and I've been stewing about it for several months now. Imagine me, worrying about something like that. Hard to believe-not! Yes I'm a worrier. See the first step is admitting it. Although I'm not sure there is a 12 step program for worriers. :-)
Anyway this means potential puppies the first part of June and I am so excited. Spice's beau is UKC/INT Ch. Anstett's Allstar is Bryce, CD, RN. Bryce is an amazing dog who has trained in search and rescue, agility and doggie dancing along with competing in obedience and rally. He is currently working on his CDX and RA. I'm pretty sure he could rule the world IF he had opposable thumbs.
Making the huge assumption that she will get pregnant, this will put a bit of a crimp in the show schedule for the summer so I'll be digging deep to make as many shows before her due date as possible.
Puppies, puppies, puppies.....finally!

1 comment:

  1. I am really jealous Judy, I want pupoes really bad. I am certain with those two for partents you will have some beautiful babies! Cant wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete