Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hard to believe

I thought it had been 5 years since I last had some puppies. I was wrong. The flood wiped out all my past dog records but I looked it up on the AKC website and it's been 7 years since I've had a litter. In fact, they were born in April 2003. Holy cow time truly does fly.
Seven years seems like forever ago. Life has sped by in a scarily rapid fire flash. Now I know what grandma meant when she said the older she got the faster time moved. I'm also pretty sure that weekend-time and weekday-time are on different cycles. Weekend-time moves at twice the speed as weekday-time. And we all know that Mondays move at half the speed of UGH. Nope, I'm not a morning person, not a Monday person and definitely not a Monday Morning person. On Mondays I cannot ingest enough caffeine orally to make it any better, and to my knowledge a quick intravenous infusion of the stuff has not been tested. :-)
One thing puppies initiate in my office is the recycle mode. I'll put up a sign tomorrow and by the time puppies arrive I should have enough newspapers to fill the back of the Chevy. And I have a good source of discount items for puppies too. I can order those wonderful absorbent pads and any assorted medical type supplies too. I still need to replace my stethoscope, maybe I'll get lucky and we'll have an extra floating around that isn't in use anymore. Time to scrounge!
No doubt in the coming weeks this blog will become puppy watch central. Right now I'm so excited I almost can't sit still.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment