Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Gates and such

I picked up several different sized gates and a 6 x 6 kennel panel today thanks to Robin! The gates are all in the back of the TB and the panel's on the top. Fingers crossed that it makes it all the way to Manchester without blowing off. I am optomistic, after all it's either going to stay on or fall off. :-)
Robin also has quite a bit of chain link fence that I will attempt to get this weekend. That could be an adventure, I'm not sure how much rolled up chain link I can lift by myself. Perhaps I'd better buy a large tube of Ben Gay. Except I'll probably be too sore to use it. Hahahaha
Jean and Don put together several kennel panels for inside the garage and also 2 - 6x6 panels, so now with the gates I just need to figure out configuration goes together in the garage and what I'll have left to work with. Still pondering getting that 10x10x6 kennel from Norby's. I need to find out if they deliver, because I think I might have problems strapping THOSE to the top of the TB! ;-)
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment