Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October Sunny Day

I found my good camera!  And it is working!  So what better way to spend some time but taking pictures of the dogs.  Here are a few for your entertainment.

Biscotti-age 8, the oldest boy of the group

Biscotti (L), Declan, Lemmy (R)

Cruz, age 8 months--Yea I know, I need my ears done again..gads!

Declan

Harold (L) and his buddy MWCR foster dog, Lena

Two of the old gals, Lemmy (L) age 12, and Tori (R) age 9

Lemmy doing what she does best.  Laying around, waiting for the time to go back inside so she can lay on the sofa.

MWCR foster dog, Lena--Looking for her Forever Home

Spice

Tori - my MWCR foster failure--just could not part with this one

Spice, out of coat and I'm afraid there are a few burs in there as well

No comments:

Post a Comment