Monday, November 7, 2011

Seriously

Are they serious?  Snow?  Winter storm watch?  While it's not for me directly it is for just to the north and west of me.  Don't they know I haven't completed all my fall chores yet?  Rain and more rain for tonight into tomorrow.  If I didn't know it by the internet weather I would know it by the fact that Roni, Rick and even Josh have been tilling up the corn fields since early this a.m. and continue into the dark of the night.  I have no idea what the purpose is but it must have to do with the fact that rain and then snow is expected and they need it done before all of that. 
Seriously?  Snow?  My dogs are blowing coat, we cannot get cold enough to have snow. 

Ugh, nothing like a reminder of the winter to come with snow storms in early November.  Seriously??

No comments:

Post a Comment