Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm Old

I'm Old.  I figured it out today after 5 hours outside putting up perimeter fence for the kennels, fixing a few damaged parts of the northwest fence, hanging 2 gates and pounding a few of those t-posts.  I felt great until I came into the house and sat for 5 minutes.  Then, you guessed it, rigamortis had set in and getting up was an adventure in joints moaning, groaning and popping.  Popping joints cannot be a good thing.  Yep, I'm Old. 

I must say tho it was worth the effort.  I still need to get the electrical cords strung for the heated water bowls outside (thankfully I did the inside ones last year and left them) and some strategic tarping to help with some of the nasty winter winds.  If the weather cooperates I think I'll string the heater cords thru PVC so the bratty dogs, ie Declan and Charlie won't end up chewing up the bowl cords.  Not sure how to keep Declan and Charlie from trying to move the bowls, perhaps I will be inspired along the way.  A few tweaks here and there and I should be ready for the final step.

I hope I can accomplish it all, I mean I am Old ya know!  :-)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment