Tuesday, October 26, 2010

On The Road Again...

Yes I can hear the Willie Nelson song playing in my head.  We are headed out tomorrow, on the road again.  The Sioux Falls show is this weekend and we are once again headed to Minnesota and the hospitality of the Runge household.  I'm truly looking forward to having some extra time to hang out with Jean, we don't get to do it often enough.  As usual Jean and Don have opened their doors to all my dogs.  If they ever tear down the old boarding kennel I will cry!  Is it a good thing or a bad thing that my dogs all recognize the area when we hit the exit ramp and Maddy (the usual front seat navigator) gets all excited when we pull into the drive?  Yea, they've all spent many hours up north.  Poor Don, I feel for him sometimes when I visit.  Guess I'll have to stop and get a pie or something to ease the pain. 
The show should be fun.  I truly like the venue and am terribly excited to trial with Trace (fingers crossed he should have his RN this weekend!) and Spice.  Spice could be the highlighted entertainment for the weekend.  We have worked on rally a few times because I realized there were bits of rally that she didn't learn in her novice CD work.  She hasn't had a lot of work for her CD, but is solid enough and such a happy worker that I figure what the heck.  If she bombs I'll release it to the universe and move on.  I suspect we will all have a blast no matter what.  There will be a large group of us showing this weekend and I have such fun with everyone that is attending. 
I'll update next week with hopefully good news and at the very least some amusing antedotes. 
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment