Sunday, October 24, 2010

INTRO AND HERDING

I'm very behind and way out of order on some of my posts, so bear with me.  On Sat. Oct 10th I added another dog to the group.  Meet "Declan" - a tri smooth boy FINALLY!  I met him at the Lake Elmo shows and as it usually happens fell in love.  Amy Ross and Brian Elwell of Oak Knoll Collies were kind enough to say okey dokey, but then the potential of moving and a new job interfered.  With that all worked out I asked about him again and Sahra and John Jola brought him down from the Hutchinson MN shows.  I am thrilled with him, he is structurally so sound and light in movement and his fun loving, bouncy and outgoing personality is reminiscent of his daddy, River.  This is Oak Knolls Riverton aka "Declan" a week after arriving here at his first herding lesson.   Also, there are pics of him as a baby puppy and about a week ago here at the farm.  He has a future in herding for sure and debuts in the show ring in November.  













No comments:

Post a Comment