Sunday, October 24, 2010

OVERBOOKED AND LOVIN' IT!

I feel fantastic right now and so I've booked a few activities along with the daily training routine.  Now I'm not so sure I haven't overbooked myself a bit.  I realized the other day that I have no free weekends until Christmas.  I was in a huge training and showing slump.  Now, I don't mean conformation-that's been an ongoing project depending on the dogs.  But for a long time I felt like I had lost my drive to do other activities with the dogs.  No more of that, I have my mojo back. :-)

This next weekend it's off to Sioux Falls for obedience and rally with Spice and Trace.  Followed by Jam,Trace,Spice,Harold at the UKC trial for rally, then Spice and Trace at the International show, Declan and Trace at Shakopee, and assorted dogs (because I'm not sure who to enter in what yet) at the DMOTC rally and obedience trials.  Herding on Mondays, puppy and adult obedience classes starting on 11/16 and that's just November.  Can't quite decide on Dec for sure.  There is a UKC show in Minnesota on the same weekend as an obedience and rally trial in the same area.  I am entering the APDT show followed by the possibility of Skokie which depends solely on who has coat or not.  Agility classes start after 1/1/11 and I have options for 2 training centers, and I've already signed up for another obedience class starting on 1/3/11.  Hmm...I think I need a nap after thinking about all that.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment