Wednesday, June 9, 2010

7 DAYS

I really think I need some kind of catchy theme song for the puppy countdown, but I just cannot come up with anything. Update for the a.m. Spice did not eat really well last night. She picked at her dry food (which is EVO and even I think it smells great), so I mixed in some Evangers canned and she ate about 1/2. I put her bowl in the refrigerator. About 2 hrs later, I got the bowl out, warmed it up and added 2 hamburgers that got a little charred. I had a cooking mishap and they just were a bit, okay more than a bit, overcooked. Oh and a half a cup of shredded cheese. She ate most of that. Put the bowl away. About 10, I put the bowl back out and she ate the rest.
This a.m. I put a can of Evangers in her bowl and she ate that. Then I left her a bowl of dry to pick at during the day. She's drinking alot of water too, so now she has 2 buckets. I've kicked Maddy and Jam out of the bedroom for the duration. Maddy is pretty okay with it, Jam is totally put out. Dora is now on crate duty with the rest of the kidlets. In effect, the bedroom is now Spice's hangout only.
Tick tock, tick tock....and we wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment