Monday, March 15, 2010

YIPPEE!


I had Trace's hips and elbows done and called OFA today for results. You know me, I'm not patient enough to wait on the paperwork. Well to my complete delight he is OFA Good hips and OFA Elbows normal! I have his PRA test back and he is a non-carrier. He'll get CERF'ed in Dubuque and then be eligible for his CHIC number. The only other tests I'd like to complete this year on Trace are DM and Fluff.


Thank you Jean Runge for Trace! And thanks to his dam, Danni and his sire, Flash for passing down some awesome genetics and personality plus. Fingers crossed that time and money hold out this year so he can start accumulating those back end titles.


I just love my tri guy--Aroo Woo Woo as Trace would say!

4 comments:

  1. Great health results. Congratulations -- we'll be welcoming another Cardi to the CHIC list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Judy! I just got Zoe, Ell and Daisy's PRA tests done so now they are also CHIC dogs! The sad photo of Trace above must have been before you told him the good news? :)

    Maybe we'll see you at a show somewhere soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I am so happy for the good news about Trace.
    He is at Aroo Woo Woo too.
    Soon you will be at a show. Spring finally is here.
    a.j.

    ReplyDelete