Monday, November 19, 2012

CH OAK KNOLLS RIVERTON,HIC

You read it correctly!  Declan is now CHAMPION Oak Knolls Riverton, HIC!!  He earned 2 points going Winners Dog/Best Of Winners on Sunday at the Minneapolis KC in Shakopee MN.  That puts him at 16 points with 2-four point majors under a total of 8 judges.
I would like to thank those that made his championship possible, or as I said to Sahra, "sometimes it takes a village to finish a dog".  First to his breeders, Amy Ross, Brian Elwell, Peppi Anstett and Rachel Anstett--I thank you for breeding such a fine dog and especially to Amy and Brian who said, "sure, take him home" when I asked about Declan as a puppy.  Thank you to Amy who piloted Declan to his majors and this final win and to John Jola for putting his first points on him.  Without my friends to help me show when I can't my dogs would not get finished and just wait there are more coming!  :-) My heartfelt thanks to all of my friends and supporters who have been there to cheer Declan on and offer words of wisdom, a shoulder to cry on, and the abundance of laughter and good times in getting him there!

Without you all--it would not have been possible!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment