Sunday, July 1, 2012

First Pics of the Day

I promised video and/or pics today.  The morning flew by with the usual dog chores. I also put everyone out into either a yard or a run for three hours this a.m. while it was still reasonably cool, well not cool, but not steaming either.  Then after some house chores and the wonderful burning of garbage I reversed the process and brought everyone in to take a nice afternoon nap.  And it is so quiet in the house.  Everyone in a nice cool room or crate, water buckets filled with ice cubed water and...Maya and Miri have conked out!  Here is a picture of them in their crates in the living room.  While I curse the corgi crates because they don't fold easily, they do come in handy for crate training puppies!  Trace was more than happy to let me use them--after all he has a "big dog" crate or like right now my bed. 
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment