Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happy and Sad

I have sad news to report.  Arnold the kitty is no longer with us.  Something killed him, either the big Tom cat or I think, one of the coyotes that roam the area.  I found him dead near the barn and buried him near "his building" that I had him living in.  I miss him very much, he had become a very sweet, loving kitten who bounded around and attacked my feet and purred in my ear. 
On the flip side, I have very happy news in that the two foster puppies both have new homes!  Maya leaves for WI and Miri is headed to the Twin Cities area.  They are both such wonderful puppies--I am overjoyed that they are getting such fine homes.  And our latest foster, Sadie, is trying out some new medication. If it goes well she'll be able to get her dental work done in a few weeks and I'm pulling for her to be adoptable in a couple of more months. 
Also on the happy and sad sides, Declan and I are heading for Winona in a couple of weeks still looking for that last point for his Championship.  I just hope that the knee I blew out (again) will be able to manage a couple of trips around the ring by then. 
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment