Sunday, May 13, 2012

Puplets

I'm so excited and happy!  If all goes as planned and she conceives, Spice and Bryce will be parents again around July 15th!  It's going to be an "Ice" themed litter - you know Sp ICE and Br ICE.  I know too cutesy for a July birthday but I do love a good litter theme.  All roughs with the possibility of all colors except white, although some white factoring and some normal eyes--and if we get a few more Reid-like babies all will be wonderful with the world.  Now if only Bryce has done as asked and sends us more girls. 

On the other puplet front-Miss Ava is growing up and despite having to re-tape her Charlie slobbered ears every other day has firmly planted herself in the middle of the trio of tri boys for play time.  Uncle Biscotti has taken on the role of protector and chief babysitter which makes me giggle every time I see him trot out behind her trying to round her up and keep her out of trouble. 

I pulled out the E-Z up yesterday, dusted it off, gave it a few dozen shots of WD40 and worked out a way to raise it using leverage so I can set it up by myself.  Dusted off the tent and put it together to be sure all the pieces are there and rounded up a few tarps, xpen mats and shade cloths--Yeppers--we are off to a dog show in a couple of weeks and I am camping.  Gotta work on knocking off those last points on Declan and there is a fun match for baby Ava to attend.  Of course the dogs that aren't good in kennels will be along for the ride-Lemmy, Trace and likely Charlie.  Charlie doesn't eat kennels like the other two but he does dig and it's a pain in the hiney to have to fill his holes, especially in my freshly mulched kennel runs. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment