Friday, December 2, 2011

WHO KNEW CHAIN LINK WAS SUCH A BLESSING?

Camera Batteries!  Yipee!  I needed to take pics of the newest foster Collie and since it was such a lovely day today I finished up some pre-winter chores.  We don't get many December days like these and I've been pushing the envelope on getting items checked off my list before the snow flies.  Today I managed to make room in the small building for the car and finally put away all the jumps and such from the yard.  The garage has officially taken on the duty of kennels and this winter room enough for a bit of light training so I am thankful for the use of the smaller outbuilding.  Speaking of kennels, it hit me today how much has changed in the three years I've been here.  In light of this I took some pics of the current kennel situation, four indoor/outdoor runs finally all complete, six outdoor kennels (down from eight this summer-I just don't need that many right now) and my latest accomplishment of kennel panels surrounding the kennels to make a smaller yard and to put my mind at ease if some dog escapes the kennel they have to escape the yard as well.  I do see all the nice kennel panels as a blessing, without it I couldn't do as much with the dogs as I do now including fostering and the ever expanding canine assisted living facility. :-)








 

No comments:

Post a Comment