Saturday, December 3, 2011

Ace The Foster Dog

This is "Ace" our latest foster dog for MWCR.  He is about 1 1/2 years old and a real love.  He so wants to please his human and adores attention.  He is getting along fine with my little dogs, girls and neutered boys.  He can run with the intact boys but I have to keep a close eye.  He has some guarding issues with food and bones when there are other dogs around.  I think he would blossom as an only dog or in a home with a very settled and solid female dog.  Here are some pics I took yesterday.  He is a handsome dog, isn't he?


1 comment:

  1. He likes tummy rubs and hugs, and is very good with cats, too. I was lucky to have a short time with him back when he first came in from MO, but I was not allowed to foster him. He did get along very nicely with my older spayed female. He's also extremely responsive, and comes when called - no interest in running away. He just wants a human to love. It is so good to hear that he is doing well with you, he is such a good boy.

    ReplyDelete