Thursday, June 30, 2011

FOLDED LIKE A CHEAP SUIT

Yep, I folded again, just like a poorly made suit.  90 degrees and climbing steadily, dew points in the oppressive category, a breeze that makes no difference and I can't get a deep breath outside.  Let's just say that there is no lack of dog crates in my home today.  Trace, Charlie, Kit and Reid all got moved to the livingroom and I managed to squeak another crate into the space between the doorway and the loveseat for Pixie.  Poor Joy is in season so she is pushed up against the pantry door in the kitchen by herself.  The remainder are in the dog room and everyone else is without crate.  But I can divide them all up and it's okey dokey.  Mealtime and potty breaks will be a mess for a day.  I am praying it will get better by 11 p.m. and I can put dogs back into outside kennels for the night.  Those insulated igloo dog houses actually keep them cool as well as warm. 
Thankfully I got up at 5 a.m. this morning and cycled all of the dogs into yards for a good 3 hour run before it started to warm up.  And I managed to finish the mowing by 7:30 a.m. for the same reason.  After a quick run into town and refilling water buckets with cool water for the 2nd time, I just couldn't stand it.
So I'm a weenie...sue me...
Until next time I'm off to take a short nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment