Tuesday, March 15, 2011

EMERGING FROM HIBERNATION

All right, so I wasn't really hibernating.  Although there were a few times I was completely stranded out here due to the amount of snow.  In spite of the long winter the dogs and I have made it to a few shows since the first of 2011.  In January and February we attended the shows in Des Moines.  Declan earned another point and a BOV.  Reid had his show ring debut and was promptly put back to grow into his legs.  He'll be out again at the Collie Nationals.  The kids have had some nice class placements and at Collie Club of MN, Declan was BOS to BOV both shows.   I love those rosettes!  Yes, I am a ribbon slut.  :-)
Here are some pictures of the kids, Spice and Declan at the CCMN in February.  Spice and Declan are both shown by their very best friend (i.e. the wonderful guy with the chicken!), John  Jola.  My thanks to Amy Ross for taking these great pictures!
Declan (Oak Knolls Riverton) - textbook Collie movement
Declan and John - a winning team!
Declan - Where Is My Treat??
Spice (Int. Ch. Oak Knolls Pumpkin Spice, RN, TT)
Spice - head shot. 
Spice on the move with John.  Again--classic movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment