Friday, January 14, 2011

SPICE AND CLASS

Spice and I started competition obedience class last night.  What a blast!  I had some nice compliments on Spice and her working ability.  She makes me very proud considering the obvious handicap of having me as her trainer and handler.  We learned some new focus exercises and I now have a new way of teaching the left pivot, which has always been a problem for me.  The goal for this year is to get her really going in obedience and agility.  We are trying for her rally advanced and beginner novice legs in February along with starting agility class.  I also found out there is a tracking class starting in the spring.  Not for Spice--but I am thinking that Harold will be going with that one.  I've already tried him on a handful of very short tracks and he is doing well with that.  Here's a recent headshot of Spice. 
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment