Saturday, January 8, 2011

Weather Permitting

I do believe some day I would like to name a dog "Maiwae's Weather Permitting".  It falls right in there with the best laid plans...
Winter is playing some really wonderful (insert eye roll here) games this time around.  I decided to ignore it as much as possible and Sahra and I continue to attempt those weekly herding classes on Mondays.  I heard this morning from KWWL that we may get 2-6 inches of snow Mon-Tues.  Wonderful.  We moved our herding up a couple of hours so I can come home and take Declan to an obedience class that same night.  I figured why stop there?  Why not go all the way into idiocy?  This week we start competition obedience classes on Thurs. nights.  The great news is that so far the weather still looks okay for Thurs. ;-)
My hope is that by Feb. the weather will have worn itself into exhaustion and will no longer feel the need to screw up my weekly classes.  So I signed Spice up for an agility class on Tues. nights beginning Feb. 1st.  I know, the eternal optimist strikes again. 
Until next time or weather permitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment