Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY 2010!

Happy New Year! The dogs and I did not make it to midnight, I think we got to 11:20 CST, well I made it to 11:20, the dogs were all passed out on the floor and furniture well before that. They sure put on a good act of working hard to validate the obvious exhaustion. Heehee...
2009 was still a big transition year for me and held some personal and family challenges. Those issues have turned around and life on the farm has become a pleasant habit. The dogs had another terrific year and held up their mom in and out of the show ring.
I don't do resolutions because they are too easily dismissed within the first month of the new year. I have a short list of goals with the dogs but they are so dependant on outside forces, the weather, when Spice has puppies and the biggest of all, the money to spend on a few classes and show entries.
I have decided that 2010 WILL be a good year. Sometimes we have to keep up a positive attitude, look for all the good things that life brings and push away the negative to really hit that good year mark. So maybe I do have a resolution after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment