Thursday, February 11, 2010

NORTHBOUND

The car is packed to the top and on the top. I am getting too old for the schlepping around of crates to the top of the trailblazer, but the money I had put aside for the hitch carrier went into the power steering problem this week. Sigh...
We are heading up north for the Collie Club of MN shows this weekend. Spice and Harold are bathed, blown out, brushed and fluffed. I'm exhausted. Jam is going along because he's Jam and I need him. I am so excited, Sahra and I are both staying at Peppi's and Amy is having a puppy party on Sat.
I'll check in again next week and give the show results--fingers crossed--it's Harold's first conformation show and I have a feeling he will be doing his automatic sit instead of standing. Oh well, he's so darn cute it makes up for it. :-)
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment