Sunday, February 5, 2012

Once more with feeling

I am thinking happy thoughts since I have a trip planned to WI again on Tues, MN on Sat. and Des Moines the following weekend.  Then of course it's back to WI and MN to return dogs, etc.  And I want to see puppies again!
Musca and Hobbs' babies are simply to die for!  At three days I count one pet and 5 show prospects. They are all huge and healthy and stunning with loads of chrome and just for John, silvery blues.  I would like to publically thank Musca for providing one stunning tri girl without white factoring! 
Sally and Hobbs' babies are due any minute and I am looking forward to squeezing them this weekend.  Declan comes home this weekend too--I've missed my big bubba boy.  Reid and I are going to play show dog in Des Moines--all huge majors and he is just gorgeous and getting better every day.  Thank you genetics!  I'm also getting the honor of showing a certain blue pup-pup for Becky.  Yep, got my running shoes on for both of the boys!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment