Monday, November 14, 2011

Killing time

Just sittin' here watching the lovelylone puppy from the Bryce-Lolli breeding.  Since I had to make the trip today to WI I'm checking up on the little guy.  Granny Sahra had to return to work today and we have all been on pins and needles with Lolli's calcium deficiency.   I am happy to report he has gained 2 ounces since yesterday and is (knock on wood) doing well!  Jack from MWCR spent a week with me and is on his way to northern WI. Calvin has returned to his home and I look forward to having him back in the future to work on his CD and if mom and dad agree we will try more rally and fingers crossed , his CDX.  Glitter is home now also and I am sure she is giddy knowing that she doesn't have to be a dog anymore.  I also brought Hobbs over for a rendezvous with Musca.  Fingers crossed for nice puppies out of both that breeding and the upcoming Beijing-Splash breeding.  I can't wait for a couple of smooth babies to show!

No comments:

Post a Comment